#MUSIC » Hardx {@Hardx4Music} — Dayan Mo #DayanMo_by_Hardx »

Hardx the #SSMGBoss himself is out with another banging hip hop music called "Dayan Mo" I bet if you are a hip hop lover, you can't but love this song, the song was Produced, Mixed and Mastered by Hardx himself, He promise to dish out more classic tunes this year for his fans to enjoy.

Download this song and share with friends after enjoying it.

Download & Enjoy

Dayan Mo ! ! ! - Song Lyrics:
Intro words..........
Yes Boss ! ! !
It's your boy Hardx
9ja where you at
Common let's go

Intro Rap......
I be my own boss
That is why I rock the club
I no fit shout, Omo mio ran yan
I no dey loud, Woofer mi o common
They call me president
Cos I be my own boss
Make you follow me
If you want to reach me
I leave a legacy
And that is why dey follow me

Verse 1..................................
I no fit shout, Cos I no be lion
I no be train, Why should I blow my horn
Naa me be teacher
Make I teach your Children
Naa me be doctor
Make I treat your sickness
I Know say, You dey gbadun my flow
I be the best, And I think you all know
Make you no dey think say
Naa you holy pass
I no get visa, But den go give me pass
Sebi wo logo, To dayan mo
Awon temi momi, I be champion
Make you no dey under-rate
When you see me
All over the world
Naa so den dey hail me

Chorus..........
Dayan mo, Yea dayan mo
Koma lote, Dayan mo
Emi L'Hardx, Dayan mo
I'm a Soul Suiter Soldier, Dayan mo
Koma lote, Dayan mo
I'm reppin 9ja, Dayan mo
Hardx on the beat
Hardx on the mix
Hardx on the street
Dayan mo !

Verse 2............................
Check me out, So you can feel my swagga
No be lie, Omo o l'aso bi agba
Toba l'aso bi agba
Kole l'akisa bi agba
Kosomo naa, Toma bami taka
Sebemi naa ko, Sebi Olohun ni
Who dey always dey my back
Soul Suiter ni
Den no get liver
My flow dey give them tension
I no go contest
And I go win election
I no be chicken
No dey eye me for x-mass
I no be ram
No dey eye me for salla
If you need me for your show
Call my manager
You can come with your cash
Straight up to Soul Suiter

Chorus..........

Verse 3............................
Yeh yeh, Yeh yeh ! Dayan mo
Emi L'Hardx, Dayan mo
Yea komalo te, Dayan mo
Yea I be the champion
I be my own boss and that's why
I rock the club
They call me president
Cos I be the own boss
I no fit shout, Omo mi o ran yan
I no dey loud, Woofer me o common
Make you follow me
If you want to reach me
I leave a legacy
That's why dey follow me

Chorus..........

Outro...............
Yes boss, Mi o ran yan
Hardx woofer mi o common
Soul Suiter, Dayan mo
Yes boss, Dayan mo
Hardx omo mi o ran yan
Yea mi o ran yan
Yes Boss ! ! !

Connect with Hardx:

Twitter/IG: @Hardx4Music

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hardx4Music

Instagram: https://instagram.com/Hardx4Music

Comments